History Available On Device
Controlling and viewing history that comes down to your bMobile Route App on Start of Day.
Have you ever wanted to see an old invoice for a customer, or product that is trending at a customer?
This is a quick lesson on how to control the settings in order to find this information quickly and easily.
Controlling how much history is defined at the route maintenance level.
First, you need to set which customers Come down to the device.
You have three choices:
- No Limit – Brings down all customers
- All Route Customers – Customers that are on that route list
- Today’s Route Customers – Only the customers that are scheduled
2 nd you can set either the number of Invoices/Presales consecutively back, or the number of days in history back.The system will bring down to the device the larger of the two sets.
It is good to remember, the more data you bring down, the longer the time frame is for getting data at start of day.
View data on device is divided into two convenient spots.
1. Show History from the Customer Splash Screen – This allows you to see the full Invoice/Presale. You can view it and then have the choice to Print, Email, or Copy to New Order by clicking on the overflow button.
2. Produce trend and history on Invoice/Presales Screen – access by clicking overflow button and selecting “Sales History” and “Show/Hide History’. This will take over the footer section of the screen. While in the qty field of an item it will show you the qty and price history for as long back as you have it. Shows you the qty sold and returned along with the price on that date. Remember you can scroll to the right. Also, if you want to focus in on a specific day of the week, you can simply click on “By Date” for a filter.
Recent Blog Posts
Inventory management is an essential aspect of any business that deals with physical products. Efficient inventory management can help a company reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction, and increase profits.
Warehouse management refers to the processes and systems involved in managing a warehouse's operations, including receiving and storing goods,
December is challenging for organizations—not to achieve peak productivity levels but to maintain the least status quo in productivity. The reason is the flurry of activities that are taking place this month.
Warehouse management and inventory management have a significant impact on companies' profits, as well as on their smooth, efficient and proper operation.
The bread and bakery industry has been experiencing steady growth due to the rise in
Companies within the food and beverage distribution industry face stiff competition. These companies strive
5% to 10% of the average annual budget of the fleet goes in vain.