- Single source to manage the order-to-cash cycle.
- Optimize the cash flow by accepting payments through credit card, ACH transactions, stripe, and other online modes.
- Give options for your customers to pay directly through the invoice and have the transaction reflect instantly under the client.
- Easier reconciliation of accounts.
- Manage recurring payments as per the recurring billing agreement. Charge their accounts on a weekly, fortnightly, or monthly basis.
- Send automated payment reminders to seek payment from your clients.
- Send payment links on the invoice and receive payments in a single click. Acknowledge their payment by sending receipts automatically.
- Add the credit card information of recurring clients for speedier payment processing.
- Generate payment reports received and get to know customers' preferred payment methods.
- Run reports on customers whose payments are long overdue and who haven't even made a partial payment.
- All-in-one report to track the successful and failed payments and the issues encountered while processing payments across different payment gateways. This data will give you a first-hand account of how smooth the payment process is.
Get a clear picture of the cashflow position.
Remain cash-flow positive by having a robust process to accept and process payments. Making accurate business projections becomes easier when you know the monthly spending of your business.Request Demo
Want to explore?
It's not too late to make your distribution process very effective. Do it today and unlock a slew of benefits.